Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Quarantine
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 14:50:10 -0400

PESO:

The kids went home on Sunday.  It's really quiet around here.  I've
downloaded the phone photos and put them in the PBase gallery:

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/quarantine&page=all

I did take some with my SL but I haven't downloaded those yet.  I'll do
that and then get back to my photos from Laos!!

It's amazing how much time I have now!!  :-(

Tina

PS:  Q&C greatly appreciated even if they are "just" phone photos!

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] IMGS: Quarantine)