Subject: [Leica] Selling on Ebay
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 14:34:37 -0700

Hi Frank,

After several years absence I am now back on Ebay selling model railway
rolling stock.Self isolating I suddenly;y have the time.
In the past 10 weeks or so I have sold over $2,000 worth of
HO ruling stock in 24 transactions. I have had only one complaint
about something broken and yes, I settled it with, a small refund, to
maintain
my 100% positive feedback rating. I specify no returns and so far so good.
What I have
found is that the civility with which I was treated when I was selling about
10 years
ago has definitely diminished and I am sorry about that. If you get into a
problem
with a difficult buyer - take it to Ebay resolution and keep at it until you
speak
with a human. That helps to tilt the playing field to a more even position,
At least that
was my experience a decade ago. How is your feedback score? I never leave
buyer
feedback until they have left their feedback for me as seller.
Sure as anything, as I post this, I?m sure I will face a sea of troubles.
Take care, be well, and wash those hands.
Howard