Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 3: The CoVid Chronicles 33
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 16:15:51 +0100

Haven't been feeling the mae west with persistent sore throat (since
late March), so haven't been out much or even on the computer. Doc is
convinced it's a residue of a potential CoVid infection after failure of
two courses of antibiotics - I had breathing issues too back then, but
they're gone. Nothing confirmed as yet as may be having antibody test in
coming week.

So photos are limited.

Here's three taken on the 11th May in my garden.
Iris
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Iris.jpg.html
Carnation
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Carnations.jpg.html