Subject: [Leica] IMG: The CoVid Chronicles 31
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 01:11:47 +0100

I haven't been taking photos in the last few days. However, this is a
photo I took in 2008 with my old Nikon D200 (still here & usable). It's
of my godparents Bryan and Pamela - my mother's siblings. Pamela is
still alive at 94, but Bryan died on Saturday at 92. His CoVid curtailed
funeral was yesterday, and was only attended by close family. Our
current regulations only allow 10 attendees and can only last 15
minutes. I was there, but it was quite surreal.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/Pamela+and+Bryan+July+_08.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: The CoVid Chronicles 31)