Subject: [Leica] IMG: Slow Opening Blooms
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 14:24:00 -0500

I moved from birds to blooms this morning.? The blooms of both the
Magnolia and the Rhododendron open over a period of days, not hours.? In
addition, Magnolia blooms are usually difficult to reach.? On this
roadside tree, the only accessible blooms are above an embankment, where
footing can be treacherous for an old codger like me.? I'll try to visit
it again, but wanted to capture it for the colors and lighting.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200514-P5148692.JPG.html

The Rhododendron blooms are gradually filling out.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200514-P5148696.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA