Subject: [Leica] IMG: Calliope Hummingbird again
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 11:12:57 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Brian Reid wrote:

>Awesome in every way.
>
>Is that with an SL or A7II? I'm pretty sure I remember you telling us
>that you got the Sony FE 600/F4. Am I remembering correctly?

It's with the Sony a7rIII and Sony FE 600 f/4.  I keep watching the SL
developments and watching L-mount long lens announcements but having bought
into the Sony E-mount with the 600, another system would have to be a vast
improvement for me to consider switching or augmenting.

Thanks all for the kind comments.  I forgot to mention the 1/2 mile hike at
6500' elevation on an abandoned overgrown logging road hauling the camera
equipment each time I visited the site.  Weight matters too.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com