Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 18: FINALLY
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 10:22:26 +0200

Last week we got the rays of sunshine, both literally (the weather turned
seriously nice as the week went on) and figuratively?at the beginning of the
week, the young children and their parents were let out for walks, and at
the end of the week the rest of us. All within strict limits, keeping
distance etc., but after 48 days of confinement at home just the act of
going on a 30 km bike ride in the morning and a walk on the beach in the
evening was simply amazing. We are far, far from normal life, but we are a
lot closer than we were a week ago. Lots of happiness and colour in this
blog:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2889
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2889>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 18: FINALLY)