Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wayback Photo - Gail and Her Puppy, 1962
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 19:04:34 -0500

This is one of my earliest good pictures.
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Portraits/19620714_MR_Port_Gail.jpg.html

Ciroflex TLR with 83mm f/4.5 Wollensak Velostigmat.

Having to stay at home, I'm plugging away at my photo archive, doing what I
can, keywording, digitizing MF and LF, and putting info on prints.  Most of
my negatives and transparencies, and my 35mm scanning setup, are at the
American Geographical Society Library housed at my university, so I don't
have access at this time.  Luckily enough, I took my updated, backup hard
drive there in March, days before my 2011 MacBook Pro died (I already had a
newer
MacPro SSD in waiting) and before the campus closed down.  I have another
drive that I brought home at the same time.

I hope more wayback pictures won't annoy.
--
Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978