Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: 5th week of house arrest
From: bernard.degaute at skynet.be (Bernard Degaute)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 09:41:46 +0200

> The main event last week was a trip to the centre of Alicante to buy some
Polish groceries?such excitement! Otherwise, it was another week of working
from home and coming out only for short walks to the bakery, the pharmacy
and the supermarket. But along the way I see a few people, a lot of cats,
some dogs and even the odd squirrel. I poked around in the garden,
photographed beer from several countries before drinking it, and I even
caught my wife in the air.

Hello Nathan

If you can't get belgian beers you are NOT supplied with essential
commodities.

Bernard