Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: 5th week of house arrest
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 23:18:42 +0200

The main event last week was a trip to the centre of Alicante to buy some
Polish groceries?such excitement! Otherwise, it was another week of working
from home and coming out only for short walks to the bakery, the pharmacy
and the supermarket. But along the way I see a few people, a lot of cats,
some dogs and even the odd squirrel. I poked around in the garden,
photographed beer from several countries before drinking it, and I even
caught my wife in the air.

It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2875
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2875>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: 5th week of house arrest)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: 5th week of house arrest)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: 5th week of house arrest)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: 5th week of house arrest)