Subject: [Leica] Pender Covid Folder
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 14:31:57 -0700

Hi Philippe,
Thanks for looking and commenting. Our recycling is considered an essential
service as we have no garbage pickup on the island.
Indeed we are settling into our new life style quite well and hopeful that
sometime over the summer we may be released from our leafy prison.
Have now learned how to order via the internet many common things (printer
paper and printer inks for example) which are delivered by mail.
So we are not missing much.
Stay well,
Howard