Subject: [Leica] Eye Contact
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 08:28:13 -0700

Love the eye contact!! Good luck with getting the bird bath fixed.
Howard

Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 17:47:15 -0500
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols at lighttube.net <mailto:jhnichols at
lighttube.net>>
To: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus at thomasclausen.net <mailto:olympus
at thomasclausen.net>>,
        "LUG at Leica-Users.org <mailto:LUG at Leica-Users.org>" <lug at
leica-users.org <mailto:lug at leica-users.org>>
Subject: [Leica] IMG: Eye Contact

My bird bath cracked over the Winter, so it now has a black garbage bag
as a temporary liner.? This Eastern Blue Bird usually stays on the
telephone wires, but, today he was thirsty, and my blind didn't fool him
at all.? He stared me down!

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200417-P4170982.JPG.html
<http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200417-P4170982.JPG.html>

--