Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower (ing tree)
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 09:11:50 -0700

We are usually gone this time of year, but are stuck at home.  We have not
seen our redbud bloom for maybe 11 years or so.  It is a treat to see it
this year.  View large if you can.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Redbud-5618.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Redbud-5621.jpg.html

The polarizing effect shows up more on these jpegs than on the raw files in
LR.  I need to figure out how to minimize this.  Any ideas?

Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Friday Flower (ing tree))
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Friday Flower (ing tree))