Subject: [Leica] Ted
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 09:44:21 -0700

Thanks Jim,
Ted liked the photo a lot too, and asked my permission,
which, of course I gave, to circulate the photo to his
family.
Howard

Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 10:12:38 -0500
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols at lighttube.net <mailto:jhnichols at
lighttube.net>>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org <mailto:lug at
leica-users.org>>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted

Howard, I've never met Ted face to face, but have corresponded with him
frequently.? From the many likenesses I've seen of him over the years, I
think this is one of the best.? Thanks for sharing it .