Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 04:42:47 -0500

Greetings to all.  More signs and wall art from around my neighborhood.
First up is a sign across from a locally popular fried chicken emporium:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/SWMBO+speaks.jpg.html

Interestingly enough this is in an alcove for a artificial turf shop; water
is a problem for our area so zero water yards are an option:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/amor.jpg.html

A little humor for a bar:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Open+Wide.jpg.html

entertainment while you eat your pizza:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Pizza+wall.jpg.html

Discoveries when doing renovation by bulldozer:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Magic+love.jpg.html

A reminder that life is fragile via a memorial to a biker killed by a
moronic motorist:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Chops.jpg.html

And another reminder that there have been other virus plagues:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/HIV.jpg.html

Although it is possible that this a love note for H and V.

Last, the culture of Mexico especially for the departed is perhaps more
viable; to respect and honor those past:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Dias+de+Muertos.jpg.html

All the best..

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] Friday Follies)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Friday Follies)