Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 3: The CoVid Chronicles 9
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 23:37:06 +0100

Just found out that the nursing home my brothers and I put our 96 year
old mother in last Wednesday week, has a case of CoVid. So much for
planning for her security, as we had been worried that the stream of
carers - five different ones in a week when her regular one was away -?
might make her vulnerable to the contagion at home. The asymptomatic
cases are a major problem, as one of my brothers found out when an
employee in his business came up with a positive test too. Wear your
mask, and keep you and others safe!

Anyway, here are two of my wife on the bike trainer I assembled
yesterday. Our sons bought it for her for when the inevitable open air
exercise ban comes in. At the moment, you can walk for 30 mins within a
2 kilometre radius from your house, but that can't last - at least I
think so. The other is a selfie I took about a fortnight ago when I
decided to mask up, protect my eyes, and wear gloves whenever I went to
shops.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CoVid+preparation.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/G+Bike+1.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/G+Bike+3.jpg.html

You can't really say it enough - Wear your mask, and keep you and others
safe! Wear your mask, and keep you and others safe!

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMGs x 3: The CoVid Chronicles 9)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGs x 3: The CoVid Chronicles 9)
Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] IMGs x 3: The CoVid Chronicles 9)