Subject: [Leica] IMG: Semana Santa
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 17:08:46 +0200

Today is Palm Sunday, and in a normal year, all over Spain, the first
processions of the Holy Week would be held, continuing all week, and
culminating on Easter Sunday. But not this year. All cancelled, of course.
So it is a good occasion to repost my photos of the most important of Semana
Santa celebrations, those in Seville, which I had the good fortune to
witness back in 2004:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/fotosevilla/semanasanta/
<http://www.frozenlight.eu/fotosevilla/semanasanta/>

This was during the year when I basically commuted between Amsterdam and
Seville every week. Virtually all these pictures were taken with a Leica CL
and a 40mm Summicron. The films I used the most back then were Fuji Provia
100 or 400, and for the B&W night shots, Fuji Neopan 1600. I used to keep
two CL bodies in my bag, one loaded with slide film, the other with B&W.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] IMG: Semana Santa)