Subject: [Leica] Pinkham & Smith Visual Quality IV
From: richard at richardman.photo (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 01:21:50 -0700

Some people get excited by Nikon Z7, or the Leica Q2, etc.

Me? Holy macaroni, I just paid a deposit on a Pinkham & Smith Visual
Quality #2 IV. A photographer wrote "this will change your life (if you are
an 8x10 photographer)". Probably not me, as I have been using its modern
4x5 descendent, the Cooke PS945 to have taken 1000+ images.

This is the ultimate dream lens. Dreamy too...

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
https://richardman.photo

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Pinkham & Smith Visual Quality IV)