Subject: [Leica] Petty pace [M10M]
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 15:20:24 +0930

For the last few weeks I have been working at my normal job, and assisting
with delivering supplies to the not mobile and vulnerable when I am able,
and, probably like a lot of other people, feeling a bit useless.  It's
starting to show.

2012, M Monochrom (10760) Konica Hexanon 50/2:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene/MM/L1000002web.jpg.html

2020 M10M, Summilux 50 ASPH, N95 respirator:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene/M10M/L1004816-Edit.jpg.html

The N95 mask is standard at work for handling some materials and is not
related to coronavirus, but I did contemplate wearing one all the time
until I remembered how uncomfortable they are.

There are some other M10M shots here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene/M10M/ but I really haven't been
able to give it as much of a workout as I'd have liked.

Marty

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Petty pace [M10M])
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Petty pace [M10M])
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] RETROSPECT 71)