Subject: [Leica] FFF - Friday Frozen Flowers
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 12:19:03 -0700

I had to make a difficult choice yesterday morning between going out and
getting some images of frost control in the orchards or the LUG meeting.
The LUG meeting won and I was hoping that this morning would be cold enough
to trigger the frost protection measures.  It was.  I already linked to the
large image because the 100 APO deserves respect.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/484271-1/Johnson+Orchard-5538-Edit.jpg

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/484275-1/Johnson+Orchard-5531-Edit.jpg

Spend an hour under the sprinklers protected by a plastic garbage bag
wandering around and photographing the frozen wonderland.  I may post more
later.

Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] FFF - Friday Frozen Flowers)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] FFF - Friday Frozen Flowers)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] FFF - Friday Frozen Flowers)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] FFF - Friday Frozen Flowers)