Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pictures Around The House (PATH) - Lens on Shelf
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 23:20:20 +0100

Interesting use of the lens, Alan. You should try to set up a camera
obscura in your house as it's great fun.

I did it way back in '08, and took a selfie with it
https://www.flickr.com/photos/50543475 at N00/2686593968/ The details are
at the link.

The same year I borrowed an empty shop, and, with my camera club, we
turned the shop into one as a publicity stunt.? We opened it for one day
during the Bray Festival. It was difficult to explain to the odd drunk
that came in, but luckily the rest of the public were fascinated once
their eyes became accustomed to the blackness.

Douglas