Subject: [Leica] Zen by Zoom
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 20:38:30 -0700

hi Philippe,

Thank you for your good wishes. We are doing quite well, thank you.
Virtually everyone on the island is self isolating, only going out to the
grocery, the liquor store, the pharmacy, the recycling area and the garbage
drop off - not everyday but perhaps once a week to each destination. The
internet is running slower than usual as everyone is binging on the TV
series they never had time to see before.
Be well, wash those hands

Howard