Subject: [Leica] Possible Exposure to the Corona Virus
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 06:12:14 -0700

Hi Luggers,

Never a dull moment in our life?s journey. We have sent the following
message to everyone we have been in contact with over the past 10 days:

"My daughter Katie in Victoria received the following email from her
dentist?s office yesterday afternoon:

March 20, 2020
Dear Patient
We have now been advised by Community Health that one of our five staff who
attended the PDC has
now tested positive to Covid 19. The name is kept confidential by VIHA.

Anyone who was at Moss Healthcare from March 10 - 15 needs to self isolate
starting immediately, to
help contain the spread of the virus, according to VIHA. They are to report
any symptoms to VIHA.
Please go to the VIHA website to determine the definition of self isolation.

VIHA have advised Moss Health care that they are overwhelmed at this time
and have asked our help
to let people know to self isolate.

The Moss Healthcare Team.

Our two granddaughters visited the Moss Dental clinic the morning of March
10 with their Mom. We saw them briefly back at their house and
dropped the girls to school. Then we took the ferry back to Pender. No one
in our Victoria family is showing any symptoms and we aren?t either
and it has been 10 days since the possible exposure. It would be helpful if
we could know if the dentist who saw our girls is well but, of course,
patient confidentiality must be observed, we guess.

We are self isolating for another four days and hopefully all will be well.
If there are any changes in anyone?s health status we will let you all know.

Howard and Esther."

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Possible Exposure to the Corona Virus)
Reply from geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (Gene Duprey) ([Leica] Possible Exposure to the Corona Virus)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Possible Exposure to the Corona Virus)