Subject: [Leica] FS Friday - a few Nikon items
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 12:52:03 -0700

70-300 F/4.5-5.6 G IF-ED VR lens.  Like new. Checking through my 60K
Lightroom catalog I see I have only taken 600 photos with this lens.  Never
fit into  my style.   So, it is almost new, with box, bag, hood, caps.  All
the trimmings.  Lets try $200 + shipping.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/Nikon+70-300+VR-3951.jpg.html
and next 4 to the right.

Nikon F3 body only.  Shows a fair amount of wear, but I stuck a battery in
it and all seems to be working  Insides are clean.  Outside lots of brassing
on the base and finder, but solid and smooth dials.  No corrosion in battery
compartment, and pressure plate is smooth. (see pictures) Just the camera
body and finder.  No cap, but I will protect it when I ship.  Lets try $150
plus shipping.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/Nikon+F3+Body-3938.jpg.html
and next 5 to the left.

Contact off list with questions or sales.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson