Subject: [Leica] IMG: House Moving
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 13:30:10 +0000

Ten years! I thought it was much less than that. Age compresses time.

What you did is totally unknown here as the houses are all
stone/brick/concrete and impossible to shift. Great to have such a
detailed record, and your apocalypse room is both huge, and hugely
impressive.

Douglas
having the most surreal unPatrick's Day in Dublin where I haven't seen
even a green facemask...