Subject: [Leica] IMG: Zagreb
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 16:43:23 +0100

It has been a while since I last posted, a couple of weeks I guess. I have
been busy at work this week, and last week I was in Zagreb most of the week,
my first ever visit to Croatia. As always, I enjoyed visiting a new place.
As is the case in other former Communist cities I have visited recently
(Sofia, Bratislava, now Zagreb), it is curious mix of old and new, and the
social divisions are quite visible as well. I was there for work, so time
for sight-seeing was limited, but I did manage to set aside enough time to
get a feel for the city and on the last afternoon, to visit a fantastic
modern art museum. And now I have finished processing the pics and have
uploaded the gallery:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/zagreb_march2020/

On my way home I flew via Amsterdam and have enough time during the layover
to go into the city centre; that will be my forthcoming travel gallery, and
sadly, likely to be the last in several months due to the damn corona virus.
Spain is now under a state of emergency, and as of Monday morning, only
people going to work (those who cannot telework), food shopping, pharmacy
and medical facilities will be allowed on public roads. Strictly speaking,
even my bicycle rides will be forbidden. For now, this will be for 2 weeks,
during which I will be working at home.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Zagreb)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Zagreb)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Zagreb)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Zagreb)