Subject: [Leica] Fwd: IMG: Old Mill in Smoky Mountains - 1987
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 23:50:03 +0000

Lovely shot, Jim, and yes, it could be a picture postcard.

It appears to be greatly enlarged since you took the shot over thirty
years ago and not for the better.

https://tinyurl.com/r5pa2yo

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Fwd: IMG: Old Mill in Smoky Mountains - 1987)