Subject: [Leica] The Z7 at the Vancouver Rugby 7's
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 09:49:08 -0700

Hi Douglas, Don, Jayanand and Gene.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

When we moved from Canada to Hong Kong in 1993 the rugby coach at the French
International School stopped my
big strapping son in the hallway on the first day of school and said ?you
are going to play rugby!? That started our love
affair with the 7?s and my son ended up Captain of the Senior team a few
years later and then went on to play rugby at
Stanford. We went every year to the 7?s in Hong Kong until finally our
connections faded and commercialization of the
event meant it was virtually impossible to obtain tickets as an unconnected
individual. It is a wonderful game and we
were delighted to join the series in Vancouver before gathering of crowds
was shut down.
Howard