Subject: [Leica] IMG: From Waaaaay Back
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 00:43:05 +0000

Good memories Jim, and a fascinating image for your children, grand
children and great grand children. However, with an 8x10 print, perhaps
it should really be scanned at a good large size - say 3000 pixels
across - so that people could see the great detail captured by the large
format cameras of the time.

Of course, I'm curious as to whether you still have your saxophone, and
do you still play it?

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: From Waaaaay Back)