Subject: [Leica] IMG: Seen at the Airport
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2020 15:48:22 -0600

Finally had a mild day with minimum haze, so I dropped by the local
airport.? The city has been encouraging commercial development on the
back part of the airport, especially aviation-related industries.? Seen
here are an aircraft modification company, an avionics shop, and a jet
charter service.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200301-DSCF7377.JPG.html

I always keep an eye out for unusual automobiles.? The owner of this
pretty Porsche was parking it away from the crowd as I drove up.? I
waited until he was out of sight before getting a photo.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200301-DSCF7378.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA