Subject: [Leica] anyone near enough to Dr Ted to help him get a yearbook picture in?
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 11:53:28 +0100

YES!

Hail Ted, Brian, David, and Ted?s son (Ted Jr ?)

Can?t wait for the book now :-)

And thanks again Brian, for it all to happen.

Hugs to our ever so dear Dr Uncle Ted OC

Amities

Philippe, and Alice

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] anyone near enough to Dr Ted to help him get a yearbook picture in?)