Subject: [Leica] Latest Project
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 16:07:28 -0800

My loving wife decided to put my knee to the test this winter/spring with a
list of things to do around the house.  We just got done painting the
interior, or most of it.  Some will wait till we complete the last project.

So, for Valentine Day, she is letting me redo the master bathroom.  So,
today we got started with the demo.  Removed all the tile around the
bathtub/shower, and the floor.  Here are a few shots to document the day,
starting with three before shots and ending with the present state of
affairs.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/bp/

Tomorrow, if we recover, will be remove the tub day, and then do some
replumbing for the new shower valve, and maybe put the new tub in.

What other projects is she "allowing me to do"?  In a week will replace the
old fireplace that we can never burn due to air quality burn bans with a gas
insert.  We are only doing part of the demo and then the finish work on that
one.  The darn thing is too heavy for this old body, and I would have no
idea on how to hook it all up to the chimney.  Then the finishing touch in a
few more weeks will be new carpet throughout the house.  So, my roll
diminishes as the projects move forward.  I'll switch from manual laborer to
photographer.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] OOPS. Wrong link to old project Latest Project)