Subject: [Leica] Highlands PAW 05
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 17:14:01 +0000

Went for a bit of a drive around the Highlands, 750 miles in three days.
Mostly to do them before they become un-drivable with tourists (and midges)
as I probably did nearly half that mileage on single track roads including
the pass over Bealach na B?
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bealach_na_B%C3%A0) .....   So I went over
the north to Durness and down to Ullapool, staying just south of for a
night.  Then Gairloch and Applecross coastal routes to Skye, up around
Duntulm peninsula and spent the night in Greshornish.  Finally back along
southern Skye road and as weather was bad (I had the roof up!) went down the
side of Loch Ness to Inverness and home, part of the way through falling
snow.   Got some strange looks driving with the roof down at this time of
year ;-)

https://johnmcmaster.com/PAW/2020/05 - captions say roughly where they were
taken, made sure the S(007) GPS kept up with me.

C & C welcome

john

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] Highlands PAW 05)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Highlands PAW 05)