Subject: [Leica] First Panos of 2020
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 09:06:14 -0800

Hi Don,
Yes it was cold and there was, for Victoria, a lot of snow. We came in from
the cabin on Pender to avoid being snowed in without electricity (which
happened for 5 continuous days last year). Now the temperatures are back up
in the high single digits (centigrade) and the snow is all gone. We are
waiting for the next blow.
Thanks for looking,
Howard