Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 26/1/2020: normal service has been resumed
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 06:21:52 +0100

After all the rain and wind of the previous week, this past weekend things
very back to normal, especially on Sunday afternoon, with temperatures
around 20C and the usual sunshine. I went for a brief walk around the
harbour and beach of El Campello.

This couple were fishing in the harbour. At one point, an interested
onlooker came along:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-3CLLHkD/A

They were having quite a good success rate:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-BbSCWTC/A

Meanwhile, on the beach, some winter-bathing, Alicante style:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-BXh6s2V/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 26/1/2020: normal service has been resumed)