Subject: [Leica] No one cares how difficult it is to get that image....
From: richard at richardman.photo (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 10:16:28 -0800

Even by my standards, this is pretty crazy. This is why I go to the gym,
LoL.

Worth it? Who knows. I live for the experience. Heh.

I carried the set up about 100 yards (Brett Weston famously said all
interesting photos are within 100 yards of a car or something like that,
and I am much smaller than Brett Weston). Then I had to put the camera on
the side of the tripod to peek through the railings, meaning I had to hold
the camera down while taking the photo..

The photo, such as it is:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/richardman/810-201912-01-Edit.jpg.html

The camera, I hooked my bag to the bottom of the center column and holding
down the bag with my foot.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/richardman/IMG-6320.JPG.html

8x10, I need to get a lighter 8x10....

--