Subject: [Leica] IMG: Family Group at Thanksgiving
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 23:53:28 -0600

Hi Ted,

Though other family members have Canons, most of their picture making is
with cell phones.? They usually turn to me for the serious stuff.? So I
had my gear in the car.? A? few pictures is a small return for all of
the great food they provide.

Thanks for the kind words.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA