Subject: [Leica] 6th Floor Museum Dallas
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 18:44:04 +0000

I don't think anyone of my generation does not remember where they were when
JFK was shot.  I know it is etched into my memory as long as I have a memory
even though I was 13 at the time.  I was able to visit the 6th floor museum
on this trip and it was very moving.  Here are some shots from the museum.
It was very quite in there.  Mainly because you had a head set on that gave
you the tour.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f19/d/JFK+Dallas+memorial-4343.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f19/d/JFK+Dallas+memorial-4345.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f19/d/JFK+Dallas+memorial-4350.jpg.html

A replica of the snipers nest used by Oswald
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f19/d/JFK+Dallas+memorial-4348.jpg.html

On the road there are three X marks showing where the shots hit.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f19/d/Dallas+Buildings-4357.jpg.html

Of course, there were a few groups of people on the grassy knoll with their
conspiracy theory presentations, but from what I heard inside, and the
evidence from a more recent analysis of the microphone data from an FBI test
many years ago, I am now convinced Oswald was the lone gunman.  Not sure if
he was working for someone or not.

Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson