Subject: [Leica] Leica Sl2 announced
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 00:11:38 -0800

Even WA lenses can make use of IBIS.

....... there still is that automatic aperture ability that is not
there.....  All it needs is that the adapter have an electromagnet to
operate it.....
I have a Nikon to Sony adapter that has it, so it is possible.....

There is also talk about micro-lenses in the glass cover plate to help with
the M lens oblique ray issues......... but I have not seen official word
that they are incorporated....
If it were true, I would be in big trouble......

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net\

Amazing.  They finally got it right for us R lens users with IBIS.  I just
wish it were lighter.

Aram

Amazingly, same price as SL: $5995 but has a 47MP sensor with IBIS.

https://us.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-SL/Leica-SL2

Message from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram) ([Leica] Leica Sl2 announced)