Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Wayback Pix - 4 of 5 Leica Made
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 12:17:02 -0600

Hi Alan,

Nice images, all of them.? I especially liked the portrait of Leslie.

My own history varied from yours.? I started out with a Leica IIIa.?
When my eyes had difficulty with the LTM rangefinder/viewfinder windows,
I moved to reflex and a Spotmatic, as well as some other used reflexes.?
I have retired the IIIa and IIIf, but still use Leica and Pentax lenses
on my digital bodies when the need arises.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA