Subject: [Leica] Adrian Bradshaw - "The Door Opened - 1980's China"
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 17:57:58 -0700

Dear Peter, Richard and Don,

The B&W printing on Adrian?s book is really outstanding. He told me his next
book will be in colour and he already has 4 publishers
vying for the privilege to print it in China. Apparently photo books by
foreign photo journalists are in favour at the moment.

Do enjoy the book if you order it. Interesting Chinese style binding too.

Howard