Subject: [Leica] Adrian Bradshaw - "The Door Opened - 1980's China"
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 09:10:05 -0700

Esther and I had dinner with Adrian in Vancouver earlier this week. He was
in town for the Vancouver Book fair where he was promoting
his wonderful pictorial history of the opening of China in the 1980?s.
Adrian lived in China for three decades, ended as the head of Agence France
Press in Beijing.
He has combed his million negatives to produce a wonderful book, in black
and white, of China?s opening up in the 1980?s.

Here he is, with Esther and me, signing our copy:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2019/Canada/DSCA4765.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2019/Canada/DSCA4765.jpg.html>

For info on Adrian?s book please see:

http://www.impress-publishing.com/the-door-opened-1980s-china.html
<http://www.impress-publishing.com/the-door-opened-1980s-china.html>

Our photo may be viewed large if you like:

Howard

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Adrian Bradshaw - "The Door Opened - 1980's China")
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Adrian Bradshaw - "The Door Opened - 1980's China")