Subject: [Leica] IMG: OMD-Leica
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 21:56:51 -0500

Thanks for the kind words, Alan.? I credit it mostly to the lens.? I
purchased it years ago, from the daughter of a deceased Leica shooter,
and it has never let me down.? This camera body has In Body Image
Stabilization (IBIS), which helps my aging hands and arms.? I will try
to find more opportunities to use it.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA