Subject: [Leica] First pictures from my new Q2
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 14:33:53 -0700

On 2019-09-21 12:05, Gerry Walden via LUG wrote:
> I would have to think carefully though because I
> have tried electronic viewfinders in the past, but they have probably
> improved them since then

The viewfinder is really really nice. And because it's electronic, I can
get things like a horizon line, realtime feedback on over/under exposure
spots, and histogram. Having used LTM and M accessory viewfinders for 50
years, my standards are very high.

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] First pictures from my new Q2)
Message from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] First pictures from my new Q2)