Subject: [Leica] IMG: Preparations for AOPA Regional Fly-in
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 20:17:09 -0500

The Aircraft Owners and Pilots Assn (AOPA) is holding its fourth
regional fly-in of the year at our airport this Friday and Saturday.?
Preparations have been underway for several days.? When I stopped by
about sundown, the place was awash in extra fuel trucks, orange traffic
cones, temporary tents and early arrivals. Here are my favorites.

These tents caught my eye against the sunset.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190908-DSCF7357.JPG.html

Two beautifully restored Stearman Primary Trainers from the WWII Era
were early arrivals.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190908-DSCF7355.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols