Subject: [Leica] Laguna Pueblo
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 12:41:41 -0500

This is the St. Joseph's Mission Church in the Laguna Pueblo.? It is
about halfway between Grants and Albuquerque, NM.? I made this one in
pre-history with my Linhof 4x5 and TriX.? On every trip a little kid
would come up and announce that he/she had a brother who was very
talented in pottery, and would I like to see some?? I know nothing about
pottery, but I have a pretty good collection from there.? Very nice
people, and the ones with whom I have spoken believe they are
descendants of the Anasazi.

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/2018-10-31-0001final-Edit.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram) ([Leica] Laguna Pueblo)