Subject: [Leica] Wondering
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 14:47:34 -0500

On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 Bill Clough <billclough042541 at gmail.com>wrote:
>But the cost of any Leica digital camera was -- and is -- way absolve my
pay grade.
>...I believe the LUG have evolved to being a family of photographers
devoted to shooting pictures in the Leica philosophy. In that case, it is
not that I >abandoned Leicas;, it abandoned me with its pricing aimed at
doctors, dentists and stock market brokers.
>Bill
==================================================================================================================
I agree with these statements, and plan to continue with email on the LUG.  I
don't use anything but email, and just from my laptop, never my iPhone. It's
enough to keep me busy, without text messages, FB. etc...

(A large part of my photo archive was shot with Leicas, and I won more
awards for Leica pictures than I did for any other brand.)

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978
UPAA Master of the Profession 2014