Subject: [Leica] Banned Photo
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 16:50:40 +0100

Strange decision to ban it, Tina, but likely not to have been a human
that decided. The only thing I'd mention is that the subjects are all
named in the title and as the photo was take 22 years ago their attitude
to it being posted on the web now, might well be different.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Banned Photo)