Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Look
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 10:15:54 -0500

I usually make a habit of going back to my images a day or so after a
shoot, to see if I missed anything worthwhile.? These were shot with the
ZD 4/3 35mm Macro lens on the E-M1.? This lens will focus down to about
six inches, and makes a fairly compact kit.

This is a 12% crop of a Carpenter Bee, carrying pollen, as it leaves a
Rose of Sharon bloom.? I think it is the best detailed bee image I've
ever obtained.? Note the rings on the antenna, which I have never
noticed on these insects before.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190817-P8170042-2.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols