Subject: [Leica] IMG: Getting Familiar with the E-M1
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 22:23:45 +0100

Jim, I've been away down in Co. Kerry, and am just back - not only do
you take better butterfly images, but seemingly you appear to be getting
younger. Have you a Wildean picture in the attic?
Anyway, it certainly seems you have nabbed a good camera.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Getting Familiar with the E-M1)